In 1975, Aleksandr Makhlin finished Secondary School №3 in the town of Chernigov, and was admitted to the Pediatrics faculty of Minsk Medical Institute, which he graduated from in 1981.
- From 1981 to 1982, he did internship in surgery at the 1st City Clinical Hospital.
- From 1982 to 1985, Aleksandr Makhlin worked as a surgeon at the Surgery Unit № 1 of the 1st City Clinical Hospital.
- From 1985 to 1987, he underwent clinical residency in pediatric surgery at the 1st City Clinical Hospital.
- From 1987 to 2005, he worked as a surgeon at the Surgical Unit №1 of the 1st City Clinical Hospital.
- Since 2005, he had been working as a deputy head in pediatric surgery of
- 1st City Clinical Hospital. He got the highest degree in surgery in 2007.
Aleksandr Makhlin is an author of more than 10 publications. His publications are mainly devoted to laparoscopy in children.
Last edit 2020-12-14 14:17:52