Associate professor of the Department of Oncology, Candidate of Medical Sciences
- In 1994, Larisa Parkhomenko graduated from Krasnoyarsk State Medical Institute.
- From 1994 to 1996, she worked as an assistant at the Department of Hygiene with Ecology of Krasnoyarsk State Medical Institute.
- From 1996 to 1997, Larisa Parkhomenko worked as a teacher apprentice at the Scientific and Research Institute for Oncology and Medical Radiology of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus.
- From 1997 to 1998, she worked as an oncologist at Minsk regional medical association.
- From 1998 to 2001, Larisa Parkhomenko worked as a radiation oncologist at the Radiology Division №1 of the N.N.Aleksandrov Scientific and Research Institute for Oncology and Medical Radiology.
- From 2001 to 2004, she did PhD course intramurally at the Department of Oncology of Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- From 2004 to 2007, Larisa Parkhomenko worked as an assistant at the Department of Oncology of Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- Since 2007 until the present, she has been working as an associate professor at the department.
- In 2004, she got the academic title of Candidate of Medical Sciences.
- In 2010, Larisa Parkhomenko got the academic title of associate professor.
Scientific interests: interventional radiology, radiotherapy of patients with oncopathology, methods of diagnostics in oncology, multi-component treatment of patients with sarcomas of bones and tissues, complex and combined treatment of patients with head and neck cancer and etc.
Last edit 2021-08-30 11:08:25