Associate professor of the Department of Psychotherapy and Medical Psychology, Candidate of Medical Sciences
- 1987 - 1993 – Minsk State Medical Institute, specialty – Pediatrics;
- 1993 – training course on psychotherapy at the Department of Psychiatry of Krasnoyarsk State Medical Institute;
- 1994 – internship on the specialty «Psychiatry» with the qualification «psychiatrist»;
- 1994 - 1996 – Belarusian Scientific and Research Institute for Labor Capacity and Disability Evaluation, head of the Unit of Psychotherapy;
- 1996 – training course on medical psychology at St.Petersburg V.M.Bekhterev Psychoneurological Research Institute;
- 1996 - 1998 – clinical residency on the specialty “Psychiatry” at the Department of Psychiatry and Narcology of Belarusian State Institute for Advanced Medical Training;
- 1998 - 2015 – «City Clinical Psychiatry Dispensary», a psychiatrist at Psychotherapy Unit (1998 - 2001), head of the Ambulatory Psychotherapy Unit (2001-2005), deputy chief physician on boundary psychiatry (2005 - 2015);
- 2002 - 2005 – PhD course at the Institute of Philosophy of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Belarus, distance form of training, specialty «Social philosophy»;
- 2005 - 2015 – chief visiting psychotherapist of Minsk.
Sergei Davidovsky participated in the work of psychiatrists after serious accidents near the underground station «Nemiga» (2002), at the Pobediteley Avenue (2008), at the underground station «Oktyabrskaya» (2011).
Sergei Davidovsky is an author of more than 30 scientific works, published in Belarus and abroad.
Sergei Davidovsky is a member of the presidium of Belarusian Association of Psychotherapists and Belarusian Association of Psychiatrists.
He participated in World Congress on Psychotherapy (1998, Warsaw), World Congress on Psychotherapy (2002 – Tokyo, 2014 – Madrid), World Congress on Social Psychiatry (2008, Prague). Sergei Davidovsky undertook different courses on psychotherapy (Ericksonian Hypnosis, NLP, Gestalt Therapy, cognitive-behavioural therapy, rational-emotive psychotherapy, psychodrama, holotropic breathwork, family systems therapy, existential psychotherapy, group psychotherapy).
Last edit 0