Associate professor of the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology of BelMAPE, Candidate of Medical Sciences, traumatologist of the highest qualification category
He graduated from Minsk State Medical Institute, Faculty of General Medicine and he completed clinical residency course at the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology of Belarusian State Institute for Advanced Medical Training.
In 2000, he defended Candidate’s thesis.
In 2000, 2003 and 2010, Vladislav Yarmolovich did internships on the problems of the pathology of the shoulder joint and foot in Austria and Germany.
He is an author of 2 patents for invention: «The method of reducing the anterior dislocation of the shoulder in the presence of an impression head fracture "and" Method of treating diaphyseal fractures of the forearm bones in children».
He published 78 scientific works, in particular, over the past 2 years, the following articles have been published in the Belarusian and foreign press:
- "A pathogenetic approach to the treatment of conservatively irreducible anterior dislocations of the shoulder", Bulletin of Traumatology and Orthopedics. N.N. Priorova, 1-2010, p. 84-88.
- "The role of bone defects in the glenoid cavity of the scapula in the development of anterior instability of the shoulder joint", "Modern aspects of the provision of specialized traumatological and orthopedic care", 21-22.10.10, Minsk, coll. works, pp. 144-146
- "Possibilities of ultrasound diagnostics of asymptomatic phlebothrombosis in patients with pathology of the proximal femur" "Modern aspects of the provision of specialized traumatological and orthopedic care" 21-22.10.10, Minsk, Sat. works, pp. 144-146 "The interosseous membrane and its role in ensuring the function of the forearm", "Medical News", No. 4, 2010, p. 43-48
- "Transposition of the latissimus dorsi tendon in the treatment of massive irreparable ruptures of the rotator cuff - the first experience" ARS medica, N4 (59) 2012, p. 259-264
- "Modern possibilities of studying the soft tissues of the forearm in health and in diaphyseal fractures of the forearm bones in children and adolescents", ARS medica, N4 (59) 2012, p. 109-114
Research interests: shoulder joint surgery, foot pathology.
Last edit 2021-08-24 10:29:24